"Shakespeare in Opera.", The 4th Asian Shakespeare Conference., Online, 2020/11/05
"Cross-Cultural Conflicts and Hybridization in Te-Sheng Wei’s Films.", Association for Taiwan Literature: Annual Conference., National Chung-Hsing Universit, 2020/10/17
"“Dreams and Alternate Reality in Shakespeare and Gounod’s Romeo and Juliet.”", English and American Literature Association, 2020/09/20
"“East Asian Popular Media.”", Association of Asian Studies -Asia, 2020/08/31
"Wars, Taauma, and Dreams in Hiroshima Mon Amour.", The 4th Memory, Melancholy and Nostalgia International Interdisciplanry Conference, Gdnask, 2019/12/09
"Tradition, Translation, and Cross Cultural Exchanges in YuTang Lin's My Country and My People and The Importance of Living", Chinese Language, Literature, and Sinology Conference, National Tsing Hua University, 2019/08/12
"Cultural Memories, Exoticism and Representation", Third Annual Memory Studies Association Conference, Spain Madrid, 2019/06/25
"The Modernist Intersections between the East and the West.", American Comparative Literature Association, Washington DC, 2019/03/07
"The Modernist Intersections between the East and the West." American Comparative Literature Association. 2019.
"Whose Memory Counts? Yasunari Kawabata’s The Old Capital (Kyoto) and Chu T’ien Hsin’s A Novel of Taipei: The Old Capital." American Comparative Literature Association. 2014.
- "Becoming Americans: Chinese Brides in Chinese American Literature and Cinema." Cultural Studies Association. 2017.
- "Crossing Beyond the Pacific Ocean: lê thi diem thúy’s The Gangster We Are All Looking For." Cultures in Movement 19th-21st centuries: Changing Culture / The Stakes of Displacement in the Americas and/or Asia. 2013.
- "Cultural Memories, Exoticism and Representation." Third Annual Memory Studies Association Conference. 2019.
- "History, Memoir and Fiction in Maxine Hong Kingston’s The Fifth Book of Peace." American Comparative Literature Association Annual Meeting. 2013.
- "Nostalgia, Aesthetics and Postcolonial condition." Modern Language Association. 2018.
- "Reclaiming Legacy: History, Family and Identity: The Lost Garden by Li And." European Association of Taiwan Studies. 2017.
- "Teaching Chinese Language through Modern Chinese Literature." CLTA International Symposium on Chinese Teaching and Learning. 2016.
- "Nostalgia in South Side Stories by Lin Hai Yin." American Comparative Literature Association. 2016.
- "Archiving the Self: Eileen Chang’s Self Writing in Photos, in Words and in Self Translation." IABA-Americas 1st Biennial Conference. University of Michigan, June 4-7, 2015.
- "In Between Shanghai and Hong Kong (1940’s): Love, Loss, and Memory in Eileen Chang’s Non-fiction." American Comparative Literature Association. University of Washington, March 26-29, 2015.
- "Post Colonial Ambivalence: The Old Capital: A Novel of Taipei." AAS/SEC, University of Virginia, Charlottesville, VA, January 16-18, 2015.
- "Time Travel in East Asian Dramas: History, Gender and Life." Border-Crossing in the East Asian Cultural Sphere Symposium. Border-Crossing in the East Asian Cultural Sphere Symposium. George Washington University. April 30, 2016.
- "Chinese Notion of Time in Wong Kar-Wai’s 2046." George Washington University. American Association for Chinese Studies. October 10-12, 2014.
- "Three Lives in Self Narrative: Eileen Chang in Shanghai, Hong Kong and the United States." Association of Asian Studies, Toronto, March 16-19, 2017.
- "Globalization, Modernity and Transnationalism: The Unresolved Mystery in Haruki Murakami’s Short Stories."American Comparative Literature Association. UCLA, Los Angeles. March 29-April 1, 2018.
- “The Modernist Intersections between the East and the West.” At the American Comparative Literature Association, Georgetown University. March 7-10, 2019.
- “Cultural Memories, Exoticism and Representation.” Third Annual Memory Studies Association Conference. Complutense University Madrid. June 25-28, 2019. Madrid.
- “Wars, Trauma, and Dreams in Hiroshima Mon Amour.”, The 4th "Memory, Melancholy and Nostalgia International Interdisciplinary Conference. Gdansk, Poland. 2019.
- “Becoming Americans: Chinese Brides in Chinese American Literature and Cinema.” Cultural Studies Association. Georgetown University. May 25-27, 2017.
- “Nostalgia, Aesthetics and Postcolonial condition.” Modern Language Association. New York, January 4-7, 2018.