This laboratory was founded in 2004 and dedicated to the research and development of active-matrix flat-panel display and lighting technologies related to organic light-emitting diodes (OLED) and organic semiconductor devices.
(1) Mobility characteristics and device physics of organic light-emitting diodes
(2) Modeling of dynamical degradation process of operating OLED:
non-destructive characterization techniques for Organic Semiconductor Devices and Interfaces
(3) Power-saving technologies related to active-matrix organic light-emitting displays (AM-OLED)
(4) Modeling of wave-form signals for operating AM-OLED
(5) Novel surface-lighting technologies related to white organic light-emitting diodes (WOLED)